...provider of technical, professional and scientific services including engineering, architecture, construction, operations and project management. Our portfolio spans industrial, commercial, and government clients across multiple markets and geographies.
• Oversee and allocate resources for any number of construction projects
• Working closely with architects and engineers to go over plans and blueprints
• Making timetables for the project, determining material and labor costs, negotiating with and...
...constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
The IT Project Manager is responsible for managing the technical projects of the Bank. The function includes the following:
~Ensuring that the bank's...
...We are hiring a Product Manager as part of our product team. This role work with our teams that are both on-site in our office in Cebu, Philippines, as well as our distributed team, who normally work between the +8 UTC (Cebu) to +10 UTC (Sydney) time zones.
...K8 Applied Innovation, Inc
Taguig City, Philippines
We are looking for a Finance Manager who will be responsible for maintaining accuracy in the financial records. The Finance Manager will plan, organize and implement procedures to effectively assist with all accounting...
...your creative and innovative ideas to make a difference, then Elevate is the right place for your career progression.
The Admin Manager is expected to manage and coordinate overall administrative functions in coordination with the different departments of the Manila...
Integrated Facilities Management – Corporate Solutions (region/country)
What this job involves:
Leading on-site operations
Are you a pro at giving on-site support? Working with a team, you’ll oversee the day-to-day client activities...
...MAJOR DUTIES The Manager, Communications Planning & Strategy is a new role within Pfizer’s Corporate Affairs division, which houses the company’s corporate communications, government relations, public affairs, policy and philanthropy departments. Part of the corporate...
• Manage the design and implementation of analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes and technology
• Track and report on key solution delivery metrics for one or more projects.
• Handle level 1 or2 technical support for IT Infra...
...changes that will impact the launch excellence process are in place
• Provide launch readiness updates to the Portfolio and Launch Manager (and SEC as necessary)
• Secure on time SPC approval for launches in the Sandoz Brands business
• Closely coordinate with the...
~Understand the Publishers' needs, goals and help them to get there.
~Prepare a weekly marketing plan for each Account for continuous revenue creation.
~Come-up with Action Plans in order to increase previous attainments.
...Manages service level across all deals;
Performs real-time support to Operations and advanced coordination of all on-line and off-line activities;
Communicates proactively to management operations and teams regarding intraday performance and challenges;
Ability to create solutions which have a digital core, as appropriate by the line of business, with Project Management skills
End to end understanding of enterprise functions such as F&A, HR, Supply Chain Management, Marketing, and similar....
...clients' most integral business objectives. Do you have what it takes?
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage organization of key client projects.
Project managers are skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects...
Manage facilities and people to produce products as efficienty as possible while meeting all other Corporate and Business Unit guidelines. Management of production resources (manpower, machine and materials) to the optimum level of productivity...
So what does a Sourcing Manager really do? Think of yourself as the one who will own daily leadership of the sourcing/recruitment marketing team to meet established goals and metrics for your site. You will be expected to drive effective...
...provide proposals for solutions.
• Creates capacity plans, staffing/FTE forecasts, pricing scenarios and other analyses required by management.
• Prepares reports of findings for management to facilitate decision-making.
• Creates tables, figures, listings or other...
...issues and product opportunities.
• Liaison with external agencies to deliver initiatives for assigned product brands
• Accurate management of budgets for assigned product brands.
• Creates and delivers operational plans appropriate to life cycle of assigned product...
...One of the leading e-commerce platforms in Southeast Asia is looking for a Category Manager to grow one of the biggest categories of the company. Reporting to the Business Development Head, this is a position for a leader with a proven track record in driving sales growth...