Stock Controller Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Stock Controller to join our team.
- Ensure movement of stock is executed and documented;
- Stock control / management;
- Monitor admin clerks to ensure that all stock control systems are adhered to;
- Ensure stocklists are correctly updated and documented;
- Data capturing of stock information and daily reporting;
- Handle stock takes,stock checks, stock count and inspection.
- Grade 12;
- Relevant qualification – advantageous;
- Minimum 3 years Stock Control / Buying experience within the Steel Industry – Buying of Steel and stock controlling;
- Candidate must reside in George region;
- ERP such as Sage Evolution, Pastel Partner;
- Ability to analyse and problem solve;
- Strong Excel skills, and focus on detail;
- Must understand inventory and what checks must be done in order to reconcile variances;
- Inventory studies, experience & roles;
- CHEP system understanding and experience;
- Strong team work and communication skills with internal teams, as well as customers and outsourced warehouse and distribution partners;
- Matric plus 3 years minimum experience in warehousing;
- Previous stock control, warehouse and logistics experience;
- Computer literate with strong Excel, MS Office and WMS.