Pharmacy Surgical Buyer – Stock Controller Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Pharmacy Surgical Buyer – Stock Controller to join our team.
- Supervise consignment/ loan stock;
- Checking of expiry dates;
- Co-ordinate and manage overall stock in Pharmacy and Wards;
- Co-ordinate and manage stocktake;
- Ensure optimum and accurate stock levels;
- Stock Control and Inventory Management;
- Procurement and expedition of stock;
- Cycle counts;
- Deal with all service providers in a professional manner (e.g. Doctor’s needs and preferences).
- 2 Years previous experience in a similar position;
- Gr 12;
- Sound interpersonal relations;
- Assertive presence;
- Keeping abreast with developments in relevant technology and optimal utilisation there of;
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office;
- An ability to work under high pressure;
- Sound judgement and a pro-active approach to problem solving and decision making;
- Willingness to work overtime from time to time;
- Private hospital experience.