Social Media Community Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Social Media Community Manager to join our team.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and additional channels;
- Organize small events and make product presentations;
- Track, measure and analyse all initiatives to report on social media ROI;
- Communicate with different target audiences, including educators, parents, learners and the community;
- Plan content and write copy for social media, the web and other marketing collaterals;
- Actively use calls, emails, social media and events to grow a stellar community of engaged brand mavens;
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Resolving Conflict;
- Basic Computer Skills;
- Post graduate degree in communications, business or similar;
- Ability to work well in highly diverse environment;
- Minimum Diploma or Bachelor’s degreeand above;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Minimum 5 years or above in managerial experience;
- Working Hours: 5 days per week , 9am to 6pm (have to be 24/7 on call);
- Working Location: Menara Binjai, Kuala Lumpur( Nearby LRT Ampang Park);
- Drive, competence, flexibility and a willingness to learn;
- Age: Below 30;
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.