Research, design, develop, or test electronic components and systems for commercial, industrial, military, or scientific use employing knowledge of electronic theory and materials properties. Design electronic circuits and components for use in fields such as telecommunications, aerospace guidance and propulsion control, acoustics, or instruments and controls.
Production Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Production Engineer to join our team.
- To provide effective supervision and coaching subordinate;
- Communicate and work with product suppliers on the market requirement & long-term sales solution;
- To update & verify the monthly KRA for subordinate;
- You are required to perform other tasks as stipulated by department heads;
- Provide product advice and solution consultancy to all level of customers;
- Handle major OEM / End-user account, Panel / Switchboard builder / Contractors; develop future potential customers & new market segments.
- Communication skills;
- Candidates with a purchasing experiences are preferred;
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics/Mechanical Engineering or the equivalent;
- organizing and planning;
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written;
- University Degree Mechanical / Chemical Engineering;
- Develop ability for strong communication skills and ability to work across and with cross functional team;
- At least 1 year experience in related field;
- Minimum 5 years production experience;
- Minimum 3 years working experience preferably in manufacturing environment;
- MS Office;
- Experience with Automation and Robotics;
- Basic knowledge of web scripting and website structures;
- Degree / Diploma in Electronic / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronic Engineering;
- Active Directory.