Part Time Front-End Web Development Instructor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Part Time Front-End Web Development Instructor to join our team.
- Guide students through development of a stellar final project that will showcase their abilities to hiring managers;
- Work alongside GA staff and teaching team to best meet the needs and learning styles of your students;
- Facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community;
- Teach 3 hours per evening, 2 days a week, for 10 weeks;
- Instructors will need to commit a few hours per week preparing lessons and materials, leveraging existing GA curriculum content;
- Inspire students to persevere through the challenges of learning a new suite of skills.
- Nice to have: UX design experience;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Front-end Web Development;
- You are eager to shape the skills, minds, and trajectories of eager General Assembly Students;
- You are the person that your colleagues naturally gravitate to when they are trying to figure something out;