Network Architect Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Network Architect to join our team.
- Ensure that all network and communications systems are adequately documented;
- Documents operational support processes related to the delivery of projects into the operational environment;
- Participates in the evaluation and/or selection of network solutions or products, including requirements definition, vendor and product evaluations;
- Assist in maintenance and regular scheduled testing of Disaster Recovery plans;
- Provide technical guidance and support to other network engineers within the team;
- Monitor industry developments and contribute to Union Bank’s IT strategy with respect to the Network and where appropriate to conduct evaluations;
- Develop solutions that drive the success of our networks and platforms;
- Deliver all services in line with industry best practices, principles and frameworks;
- Manage provision of adequate network capacity and provide regular reporting using the existing reporting tools;
- Ensure that all relevant Audit polices are adhere to and updated when required.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Executing planned network maintenance and capacity improvements work;
- Exceptional analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- Understanding of business continuity & disaster recovery disciplines;
- Development and maintaining relationships with key technical and commercial stakeholders within the customer organization.