...Department Representatives, Client Practices and Billing Operations Personnel (i.e. internal and external customers) to provide administrative support and issue resolution.
The Contracting Administrative Assistant (CAA) coordinates contract execution and submission,...
• Manages the Oracle e-business Suite Release 12
• Executes the following activities:
- Database refresh to non-production DB
- Work closely with affected parties to resolve issues
- On-call support based on project agreement
- Daily database health check monitoring...
...At least 2 years experience in managing and supporting Unix environments such as Solaris, Linux, RedHat
3. 2 years experience in Oracle database administration - 9i, 10g, 11g
4. Ability to communicate technical issues
5. Familiarity with RAC and Data Guard...
Ability to work independently, resolve issues and escalate support tickets when necessary
Respond and resolve requests for technical support locally and through remote support tools
Strong ability to troubleshoot, install and repair Windows operating...
Female, Graduate of any four 4 year Business or Accounting course
At least 23 years experience in Inside sales and administrative functions
Responsible for financial operations, human resource management, operations and administrative management, and inside sales function...
...The Systems Administrator will be responsible for the computer systems within the organization and will work with other team members (Network Administrator, Help-Desk, etc.) to ensure a stable and reliable environment.
...As a Senior System/Network Administrator, your job is to maintain and monitor the network, both hardware and software, ensure network availability to all system users and perform necessary maintenance to support network availability.
In your role, you will:
...Research and verify data through various sources.
To qualify for this position, you must have two years’ experience in CRM administration and you also must be a degree holder of any of the following fields: IT, Mathematics, Management, or Marketing, or Finance....
As a Senior DevOpsExchange Administrator, your role is to support and maintain the companys internal and production systems, including helping out with release management, automation, system maintenance, security, and configuration.
Your responsibilities include
...vendor database software installed on the LAN servers
• Perform User Access Management;
• Experience supporting day-today administration functions including user account management and script creation
• Apply Patches and Upgrades as necessary. Perform tasks for...
• Attend incident request, change order and problem tickets using the agreed SLA.
• Create Users and assign permissions based on the level of database access the user would need
• Create Linked Servers to SQL Servers and other databases such as Oracle etc.
• Attend to incident, request, change order and problem tickets using the agreed SLA
• Create Users and assign permissions based on the required level of database access
• Create Linked Servers to SQL Servers and other databases such as Oracle etc
• Design and Monitor...
...Arrange travel and accommodations
Schedule in-house and external events
Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
Solid knowledge of office procedures
Experience with office management software like...
...implement the core HR practices under company policy, to ensure professional HR services and update it as per requirement.
Regular administrative work that includes daily attendance, leave, safety, recruitment, Legal & Corporate affairs.
To visit different units...
~ Overall responsible in preparing and maintaining financial records and accounting transactions. Organize and control administrative functions and other task assigned by her immediate superior.
~ Acts as the check and balance of the branch and reports...
1. Ensures the proper administration of activities related to the operations of the station.
2. Coordinates with the station Operator/ROO regarding operations-related concerns. Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Compliance to Company Standards (SCI/GUI...
...supporting designated geographic regions. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, on-boarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, affirmative...
...during the exam following established procedures.
Escalate any system or connectivity issues during the exam to the student administrator team.
Monitor test-taker during exam to ensure the academic integrity of the exam
Detail reporting of each exam session held...
...instructions to volunteers, conducts followup calls and home visits, encodes volunteer data in the database
Performs preparation and administration of study vaccine vaccinator only
Completes and maintains study documents
Provide support and efficiency in the performance...