· Collaborate with business analysts and developers to produce software designs
· Formulate program specifications... ...advanced SaaS when applicable
· Test code periodically to ensure it produces the desirable results and perform debugging when...
Creates and modifies computer programs by converting project requirements into code.
1. Operations Analysis - Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
2. Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking...
Graduate of any related course in computer (Programmer, Web Developer, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering.
Male / female 20-35 years old
With or without experience. With experience is plus.
...secure data storage and other necessary means
Assist with the installation of new hardware and software and help train employees with its use
Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders
~3-4 Years Experienced Employee
SALARY: OPEN FOR NEGOTIATIONS
Qualifications and Skills:
-Excellent English skills in reading, writing, and speaking
-Excel in problem solving skills and logical thinking
-Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related area
-5+ years experience in management...
Duties and Responsibilities
Maintains the computer networks of all types of organisations, providing technical support and ensuring the whole company runs smoothly. Monitors and maintains the company computer systems, installs and configures hardware and software, and ...
...in specific technical support and troubleshooting.
• Has the ability to use support tools to identify or resolve customer technical/IT
• Good leadership skills
• Highly technical and data management skills
• Specifically on Skills and attributes...
As IT Intern, the role will be varied, engaging and dynamic. Skills and Qualifications:
Candidate must be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s/ College Degree in I.T or equivalent.
No work experience required.
Team player, professional, with effective communication...
• Identifies database requirements by interviewing customers; analyzing department applications, programming, and operations; evaluating existing systems and designing proposed systems.• Recommends solutions by defining database physical structure and functional...
Willing to work in foreigner
Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
Check computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality
Install and configure appropriate software...
Knowledgable from the different microsift office Can handle activities such as assisting applicants Can perform prepare and submit reports Compile.sort and file records of office activities Candidate must be atleast vocational graduate or college level With complete and...
- IT technical support monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks of an organization.
- He / she could be installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solves technical and applications problems...
POSITION TITLE IT Business Analyst
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Understanding the needs of multiple stakeholders.
Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders.
Identifying the current and futurestate business processes.
Monitors and Maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required; tracks orders and investigates problems.
Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer...
...Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ IT
With 5-8 years relevant experience in IT Management
Has more than 5 years deep technical experience in Electronics, Embedded System and IT Functions.
Has more than 5 years experience in handling people...
Responsible for configuration, implementation and maintenance of various technologies used in the company’s daily operations. This include, but not limited to network infrastructure such as desktop computers, network equipment and software application...
...installation and troubleshooting
Must be responsible
Must be positive and goal oriented
Must love any tasks in the IT department
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent...
...UXUI designers an advantage.
Ability to write in both technical and userfriendly language.
Minimum 2 years experience in a business analyst role.
Analytical mind, problem solving, well organized and can be trusted to pay attention to detail.