The Customer Success Manager resolves client issues, researches problems, and makes recommendations for potential product enhancements or modifications. Maintains and increases sales by cultivating client relationships and meeting their operational needs. Being a Customer Success Manager may assist in the preparation of sales forecasts, quotes or negotiations. Explores various marketing channels to improve sales performance. In addition, Customer Success Manager requires a high school diploma or its equivalent. Typically reports to a manager. Being a Customer Success Manager works on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role. Work is closely managed. Working as a Customer Success Manager typically requires 0-2 years of related experience.
Customer Success Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team.
- Communicating with customers regularly, analysing customer health metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback;
- Building strong product expertise and providing training & ongoing support as required;
- In proactive situations, establish a strategic advisor relationship with your aligned customer by providing value throughout the customer partnership;
- Ensuring a high level of customer renewals;
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base;
- Partnering with the sales team to ensure that new customers are onboarded successfully;
- Identifying opportunities across the customer lifecycle to increase customer satisfaction and revenue.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in account management, preferably in the software industry;
- Capable of coaching, mentoring and training subordinates;
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and identify and deal with problems;
- Able to properly delegate tasks;
- Personable and exudes a bubbly personality;
- Outgoing, responsible, detail oriented and driven personality;
- Able to maintain information and data confidentiality;
- Must be willing to work a regular office schedule;
- Willingness to continue building skills through education opportunities;
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills;
- Good decision-making skills;
- People Management Skills;
- Capable of multi-tasking and has good time management skills;
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines;
- Capable of ensuring that the Customer Success team is fully engaged and motivated.