Search Engine Marketing Specialist develops, optimizes, and executes search engine marketing plans and campaigns to ensure revenue, budget, ROI, and other business goals are met. Analyzes data and identifies trends in order to expand and optimize database. Being a Search Engine Marketing Specialist manages pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns. Typically requires a bachelor’s degree. Additionally, Search Engine Marketing Specialist typically reports to a manager. The Search Engine Marketing Specialist occasionally directed in several aspects of the work. Gaining exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function. To be a Search Engine Marketing Specialist typically requires 2 -4 years of related experience.
Search Engine Marketing Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Search Engine Marketing Specialist to join our team.
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research;
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner;
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy;
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs;
- Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization;
- Prepare and present reports regularly;
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization;
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices Requirements and qualifications;
- Identify key SEO KPIs;
- Identify our buyer persona to better target identified audiences;
- Work with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices.
- Digital Marketing practitioners with less than 1 year experience are also welcome to apply;
- Passionate and open to the challenge of learning new things;
- Fresh graduate with a degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance or other related courses;
- Has intellectual honesty and practice what he/she preaches;
- Collaborative and buys into camaraderie. Someone who remains engaged even if their part is done for a specific project /campaign;
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems;
- Proactive and loves sharing their thoughts and ideas;
- Data-savvy, data cruncher, and has keen attention to details;
- Process oriented and goal driven. Able to follow the set processes, but challenges when he/she needs to improve a process.