Marketing and Communications Associate Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Marketing and Communications Associate to join our team.
- Meet clients to discuss marketing briefs;
- Formulate marketing, communication and advertising strategies;
- Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications;
- Manage multiple projects for multiple clients at a time;
- Take part in pitches for new projects;
- Conceptualize and implement Integrated Marketing Communications campaigns;
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget;
- Research clients’ products, services, plans, competitors, target markets and industry trends;
- Use marketing principles and competitive analysis to develop market positioning and messaging recommendations;
- Develop and deliver presentations to client for approval;
- Prepare and track Cost Estimates, Invoices, etc. and manage administrative and organizational work.
- Good analytical and planning skills;
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, or Communication Arts;
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Powerpoint, Word, and Excel;
- excellent presentation skills;
- Marketing background is a plus;
- Has a good eye for design;
- Strong communication and writing skills.