IT Team Leader Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a IT Team Leader to join our team.
- Goals & Objectives mentoring, guidance and performance evaluation;
- Task and documentation reviews;
- Daily task prioritisation;
- Ensuring all tasks are completed to the required standard;
- Ad-hoc technical task assistance;
- Scheduled in-house technical training and mentoring;
- Ensuring efficient workflows are in place and followed;
- Managing the team of systems administrators and support technicians, which include: Attending daily stand-ups.
- IPv4 networking;
- Experience managing a small team;
- Advanced IT qualification;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working as a Linux systems administrator;
- Scripting (BASH, Python);
- Version control, CI;
- Project management tools;
- Sandbox environments;
- Broad knowledge of technologies related to providing services for software engineers, e.g.: Virtualisation;
- Server monitoring.