Head Operations and Risk Management Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Head Operations and Risk Management to join our team.
- Liaise with Head to make decisions for operational effectiveness and set strategic goals and timelines for execution;
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of these systems according to organizational objectives and apply improvements;
- Implement system projects in the credit, risk and collection risk space (e.g. Loan Management System);
- Revise, improve and implement Credit and Collection Policy, Standards and Operating Procedures;
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations;
- Ensure all internal credit and collection policies and procedures are adhered to meet compliance and governance requirements;
- Knowledge, understanding and compliance with all applicable regulatory and local laws and regulations that regulate the asset finance industry;
- Ensure the effective integration of the retail strategy, processes and products with other departments;
- Implement and monitor the Credit and Collection Reporting framework;
- Oversee and monitor daily activities across functions of credit, collection, finance, audit, IT, regulatory-, and company compliance;
- Oversee expenses and budgeting to help the organization optimize costs and benefits;
- Implement and monitor methodologies for measurement of Risk across Credit and Collection Portfolio;
- Report on operational and risk performance and suggest improvements;
- Recruits, trains and develops staff ensuring adherence to systems and procedures;
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability.
- A degree in business administration in either of Finance, Business, Economics, Mathematics / Statistics;
- Preferably Honors or a MBA.