Digital Marketing Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join our team.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop effective campaigns;
- Develop and manage the graphics in use by the business and its units;
- Analyse data and provide reporting on statistics on followers etc.;
- Research and analyse audience, market and industry data to identify the type of campaigns to focus on;
- In conjunction with the technical staff, write/create and post relevant content in agreed forums at agreed rate;
- Develop and manage social media and marketing programs for the business and its units.
- Preferably a graduate of Bachelor of Fine Arts;
- Can create our company website;
- Develops social presence and advocates company brand effectively;
- Contributes new ideas, techniques and feedback to Head of Creatives | Marketing Manager;
- Understanding of SEO, Google Adwords and ability to manage their implementation and optimisation;
- Proficient in MS applications particularly: MS word, excel and powerpoint;
- Possesses a creative skill and can create basic visual graphics and illustration for social media postings and landing pages;
- Web development on WordPress CMS a major advantage;
- Industry Type: Manufacturing;
- Pleasing Personality;
- Stay current in marketing trends and news e.g. Google Updates, Analytics, AdWords;
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, digital and interactive media or technology related field experience;
- Ability to communicate and present information effectively and concisely, both internally within a team environment, and externally as required;
- Engage and Respond to the audience via social media platform;
- Advance knowledge in digital marketing and its algorithms.