Corporate Lawyer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Corporate Lawyer to join our team.
- Guide managers and ensure compliance with rules and regulations;
- Structure, draft and review reports and other legal documents;
- Draft and administer all contracts;
- Research, anticipate and guard company against legal risks;
- Negotiate deals and attend company meetings;
- Represent company in legal proceedings (administrative boards, court trials etc.);
- Develop company policy and position on legal issues.
- Administrative and managerial skills;
- Analytical ability and strong attention to detail;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- BS degree in Law;
- Current licence to practise law;
- Computer Skills;
- Proven comparable law firm experience.