Represent clients in criminal and civil litigation and other legal proceedings, draw up legal documents, or manage or advise clients on legal transactions. May specialize in a single area or may practice broadly in many areas of law.
Assistant Counsel Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Assistant Counsel to join our team.
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts, and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights;
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advice on possible legal issues;
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations;
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance;
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (labor law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance, etc.);
- Collaborate with management to devise efficient defense strategies;
- Represent the company in court hearings whenever needed;
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority, etc.), creating relations of trust.
- MA or BSc in Business Administration will be considered an advantage;
- Proven experience as an in-house legal counsel in a business environment;
- Extensive knowledge in Labor laws is a must;
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures;
- Saudi Male;
- BSc degree in Law or.