Instrument Commissioning Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Instrument Commissioning Engineer to join our team.
- Participate in constructability reviews to ensure efficient commissioning and handover;
- Prepare performance test procedures and operating manuals in support of the BSP Commissioning Team;
- Provide input to the establishment of system and sub-system boundaries and Completions database population in conjunction with the Completions team;
- Prepare pre-commissioning and commissioning schedule and resource plan and interface for input to the overall project schedule;
- Review relevant project engineering, technical and HSSE documentation;
- Play an active role in maintaining a strong safety culture in commissioning team;
- Assist in the preparation of BSP performance test procedures and operating manuals;
- Ensure all commissioning data, documentation and handovers are in accordance with Completions process and project procedures;
- Review vendors commissioning assistance plans;
- Report accurate commissioning progress and status reports to the Lead Commissioning Engineer and project planner;
- Prepare for and attend Factory Acceptance Tests as required.
- Ability to work in a multi – cultural environment;
- Ability to interact with other personnel from other disciplines;
- Flexible – able to comply / adapt to company / client requirements;
- Desire to learn and develop;
- Ability to work on own initiative, and provide effective trouble shooting;
- Ability working to and delivering to deadlines;
- Ability to demonstrate a commitment to safety.