Service Desk Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Service Desk Engineer to join our team.
- Case progress feedback to customers;
- First response customer interaction;
- Remote support;
- Case creation, classification, escalation and management;
- Adhering to business processes and procedures.
- MCSE / MCP / CCNA certification or qualifications are desirable;
- Excellent communicator and inter-personal skills with good time management;
- Logical approach to problem solving, methodical process follower;
- A true passion and drive for creating an unmatched customer service experience;
- Troubleshooting and resolving various technical issues related to computer hardware and software problems;
- Stellar communication and the ability to speak clearly and explain just about anything to anyone over the phone and/or in writing;
- A few years of related experience, ideally working with external clients in the Managed Services or IT Services industry;
- A strong desire to learn and focus to ensure we are helping our clients win with IT;
- Industry certifications such as A+, Network+, MTA, MCSA-Office365, MCSA-Windows Server, MCSA-SQL Server, MCSE-Server Infrastructure;
- Learning a ton, being faced with new challenges every day, and gaining exposure to all of the most cutting-edge technologies;
- Taking ownership of customer incidents by providing telephone/remote/email support to Dataprise clients;
- Bachelor’s degree in related field;
- The ability to deliver excellence independently and as a team and excel in a fast-paced environment;
- The availability to work flexible hours;
- At least 8 to 10 years of remote/help desk experience, ideally in a managed IT service environment.